The profiles in your account are used to configure your screens. To edit one, follow the steps in this article.
Step 1. Log in to your account at https://EXAMPLE.kitchass.com/kitchen. Replace "EXAMPLE" with your unique app name (which was chosen when creating your account).
Step 2. Click on Screens.
Step 3. The settings are split up into different sections, explained below:
- Name: Change the name of the profile.
- Linked to screens: Where this profile is currently being used.
- Show orders X minutes in advance: Change when an order should be visible on a screen.
- Can accept new orders: If enabled, new orders that are not yet accepted are shown on a screen.
- Can postpone orders: If enabled, users will have the ability to delay orders.
- Use buzzer sound: The buzzer sound can be enabled/disabled. Additionally, you can change how often the buzzer plays.
- Use fixed timer for orders: If enabled, a default countdown timer will be displayed instead of the scheduled pickup time.
- Number of minutes needed for preparation: If the above setting is enabled, the duration of the timer can be specified.
- Printer host: Enter the IP address of your printer. Our supported printers are listed here.
- Selected states to filter on: Choose which order states to display on the screens.
- Selected tags to filter on: Choose which product tags to display on the screens; a way to differentiate screens by purpose (e.g., individual profiles for hot and cold products).
- Hide untagged items: If enabled, all products without a tag will not be shown on screens.
- Can update filters: If enabled, users are able to edit the filters for a screen. These changes will not be saved or shown on other screens for this profile.
- Display shortened ID: If enabled, only the last four digits of an order will be shown. This can help communication between kitchen staff.
• Create a kitchen screen.
• Learn about the rider screen.
• Sync products from Deliverect.