- A - The channel and order ID.
- B - Order notes.
- C - Pickup time, current time, and time remaining to pickup.
- D - Items to be prepared.
- E - Switch between the current orders.
- F - Change the status of the order.
- G - From left to right:
- Adjust the screen's name and profile. Preview the notification sound.
- See past orders.
- See current orders.
- See orders not yet needing to be prepared.
- Show all orders in a grid layout (see Classic view section below).
- Filter the order types and tags to be shown on this screen.
- Change the type of orders shown (all, custom, in progress, done, failed)
- H - Toggle the visibility of the product notes sidebar.
This view is ideal if you want to see many orders simultaneously; to enable it, click on the third icon from the right, as shown below.
• Learn about the rider screen.
• Sync products from Deliverect.
• Create and assign product tags.