Upsells are a way of allowing your customers to purchase something extra with their order. For example, an extra drink or side. Once created, they can be added to your menus.
This article is updated for the new Deliverect interface. All accounts will be switched to the new interface soon.
Step 1. Log in to your Deliverect account and click on Products in the sidebar.
Step 2. Click on the ＋ Create button.
Step 3. Choose Upsell Group.
Step 4. Fill in the details. Fields marked with an * are required.
- Name*: Enter a name for the upsell group (e.g. Extra side?).
- PLU*: Automatically created when saving, but you can add something specific if desired.
- Description: Add extra information (e.g. Why not treat yourself to a delicious side?).
- Disable Item: If enabled, the upsell group will be unavailable.
- ＋Add Product*: Click to add existing products or create new ones.
- Require Customers To Select An Item: If customers have to choose a product, enable this checkbox and enter how many.
- Maximum Amount: If customers should only be able to order a certain amount, enable this checkbox and enter how many.
- Allow To Select An Item More Than Once: If customers are allowed to choose the same product multiple times, enable this checkbox.
Step 5. Click on the Create button.
Step 6. Add the upsell group to one or multiple products. To do so, follow the instructions in this article. Don't forget to publish your menu afterward.
• Add items to your menus.
• Learn about the different product types.
• Create a meal deal.