To make changes to a workstation or delete it, follow the steps in this article.
Step 1. Open your Delivery Manager App (DMA) and Tap on More.
Step 2. Tap on Settings.
Step 3. Tap on Workstations in the sidebar.
Step 4. Tap on the Edit text.
Step 5. You can now make changes to your workstation.
Here is an explanation of each field.
- Set as default: If you enable this, all products that do not have a workstation will be printed using this workstation. Useful if you have secondary workstations only for specific tasks.
- Enable: Disabling this toggle will make the workstation temporarily unavailable.
- Station name: Edit the name (e.g. Hot station).
- Printer: Change the printer to use.
- Print bag tickets: If enabled, the bag ticket will also be printed.
Items/brands can be added by tapping on ＋ Assign items/＋ Assign brands and removed by tapping on the trash icons.
After making any changes, tap on the Save button.
To delete a workstation, tap on the Delete button.