After setting up dispatch partners, it is necessary to choose which to use based on different criteria. Continue reading this article to learn how.
This article is updated for the new Deliverect interface. To find this page on the previous version, go to Dispatch in the sidebar. All accounts will be switched to the new interface soon.
Step 1. Log in to your Deliverect account and go to Settings then Dispatch in the sidebar.
Step 2. Click on the Auto-selection tab.
Step 3. First, choose a location.
You are then able to add your preferences. The following options are available:
- Preferred dispatch partners: Select which partners you want to use for this location. Only partners configured for your account will display. If you are yet to add any, follow the steps in this article.
- Maximum delivery fee: Enter the maximum delivery fee you are willing to pay for an order.
- Maximum pickup time: While we do not recommend this being set, you are able to add the maximum number of minutes allowed until an order can be picked up.
- Tie-Breaker: If you have more than one dispatch partner selected in the Preferred dispatch partners field, choose which to use if there are multiple matches. Cheapest or Fastest are the available options.
- Delivery ranges: If there are dispatch platforms you would prefer to be used based on how far the delivery is, set this up here. Choose the platform and enter the distance from your restaurant. Multiple ranges can be configured.
- Assignment of rider: Choose if you want riders to be automatically assigned or if you want to manually assign them.