Creating a payment system allows easy payments through Order with Google, Deliverect's Online Ordering, and additional channels in the future. The payment process is handled through Deliverect with a simple activation to get you up and running in no time. To set one up, follow the steps in this article.
Step 1. Log in to your Deliverect account and go to Settings and then Finance via the sidebar.
Step 2. Click on the Payment Settings button.
Step 3. Created payment systems are displayed here. To create one, click on the ＋ Add payment system button.
Step 4. Details will now need to be provided. An example for each field is shown as if we were creating one for a fictional company called Bloggs Cafe.
- Channel: Which Deliverect channel the payment system is for. Currently only Google is available with Online Ordering coming soon.
- Legal business name: The official registered name of the company (e.g. Bloggs Limited).
- Business display name: The name to easily identify this payment system (e.g. Bloggs Cafe).
- Email: Contact email address for the company (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Country: Operating country of the business (e.g. United Kingdom).
- Stakeholder firstname: The first name of someone who owns at least 25% of the business (e.g. Joe).
- Stakeholder firstname: The last name of someone who owns at least 25% of the business (e.g. Bloggs).
- Stakeholder country: Where the stakeholder lives (e.g. United Kingdom)
- Stakeholder email: Contact email address for the stakeholder (e.g. email@example.com)
Finally, check the Terms and Conditions box and click on Continue.
Step 5. Your details will now be validated. This can take up to 48 hours. To check the status, click on the Check Onboarding Status button.
Once validated, you will be automatically sent to adyen.com to provide some further information. This is done to verify their information and to provide bank details. You will be sent back to Deliverect afterward.
Step 6. Starting at the top of the page, click on the Enter details link for each section. Ensure that the information you enter is correct. Each section is described below.
Provide details about your business.
Enter your IBAN and other bank information.
If you are both the owner and signatory of the company, choose both roles. If someone else is one of these, they will need to also fill in their details; this is required.
You may also need to provide further identification, using one of the following:
- Government-issued ID
- Driver's license
Step 7. Once you have completed all of the sections, click on the Complete button at the bottom of the page.
Step 8. The payment system is not instantly active and may take multiple hours until it is. To check the current status, click on the Payment Settings button in the Payments tab.