With Deliverect's integration, receive orders from your WooCommerce website and have them automatically sent to your POS. You are also able to manage your menu and much more. For the full list of supported features, check below.
Activation timeline: WooCommerce integration typically takes less than one week.
Requirements: WooCommerce version 3.5.x or higher and WordPress 4.4 or higher.
- Supported features
- How it works
- How to set up
- Menu management
- Order management
|Manage menus through Deliverect|
|Import existing menus|
|Snooze/unsnooze products (not modifiers)|
|All orders go through Deliverect|
|Auto-accept orders as they arrive|
|Update the preparation time|
|Delay the preparation time of orders (busy mode orange)|
|Receive delivery driver time updates or change the delivery and pickup times|
|Contact details for the delivery driver|
|Contact details for the customer|
|Temporarily close/pause the store (via busy mode)|
|Open/close the store|
|Continue to make changes via your WooCommerce website|
How it works
- The customer places an order on your WooCommerce website.
- The order is automatically accepted.
- The order is sent to Deliverect and your POS (or Delivery Manager App).
How to set up
Step 1. Follow this article to generate the necessary keys to connect to Deliverect. Provide them to your Deliverect account manager.
Step 2. We will then configure the integration.
Step 3. Create a menu on Deliverect.
Sent to WooCommerce with a menu push
- Product mapping
- Product name
- Product snooze
- Modifier/option groups
- We're only able to send 4 modifier groups per product to WooCommerce and they each have to have a unique name.
- Multi-select is not possible with WooCommerce. The customer can only select 1 modifier per modifier group.
- We're only able to send 5 modifiers per modifier group to WooCommerce.
The initial menu push can take up to an hour. We recommend not doing this when you are expecting orders.
Required to send a menu to WooCommerce
- REST API must not be disabled on your WordPress website.
When necessary to push the menu online
- Every time the menu is changed.
When not necessary to push the menu online
- When a product is snoozed (putting a product out of stock).
Information sent to Deliverect with orders
- Order details
- Pick-up time
- Order notes
- Customer info