With the Capacities feature in Deliverect, you can prevent your kitchen staff from being overrun with orders. Limit the total amount of orders or set hard limits for certain products. Learn how to set this up by reading the steps below.
This feature is only compatible with the Deliverect Click & Collect channel.
Step 1. First, log in to your Deliverect account and go to the Settings page via the sidebar.
If you do not see this in your account, contact your Deliverect account manager or our support team.
Step 2. Click on the Capacities option.
Step 3. Click on the ＋Create Capacity button.
Step 4. Now you can create the capacity rule.
- Setup: Choose Basic (Advanced is coming soon).
- Name: What you would like to call this capacity rule.
- Location: The location to use this rule on.
- Slots Per Time Window: Each product ordered uses one slot. If you were to add 20 slots, 20 products can be ordered in the time window.
- Time Window: How long a window should be. If set to 15, then in every 15 minutes the slots would reset and be available again.