Pushing your Menu to Just Eat
Not all countries currently support pushing menus from Deliverect. Contact your Deliverect account manager for details.
There are a few things to be aware of before pushing your menu to Just Eat to ensure it's a smooth and easy process.
- Product names need to be unique (E.G - Having "Buffalo & Mozzarella" as a Salad and a Pizza would need to specify "Salad/Pizza".
- Up to two menus are supported (Breakfast/Lunch etc)
- Times cannot overlap (E.G Lunch cant run from 12-2pm if All Day Menu starts at 12pm, would need to start at 12:15pm)
- A manual image checker is now in place with Just Eat - meaning Images won't appear until around 24 hours after a menu push.
- Just Eat tablet must be switched on.
Once you've confirmed the above, you would just need to push your menu for it to be instantly live on Just Eat. View this guide for details.