Already created your Online Ordering site and want to change how it looks, the URL, or something else? Follow these steps to learn how.
Step 1. Go to your Locations page in Deliverect
1. In the More dropdown
2, choose Manage Online Ordering Sites
Step 2. Click on the Edit button for the site you want to customize.
Step 3. Click on the Edit Configuration button at the bottom of the page.
The settings of your site will then display. Adjust where necessary.
Profile Basic Settings
- Domain/Subdomain: Change the URL (address) of your site.
- Google Tag Manager Id: This service allows for scripts and tracking to be implemented. To learn about Google Tag Manager, view this external article. IDs are in the format GTM-#######.
- About Us Url: Here you can provide a link to an external webpage that includes information about your business.
- Logo: Upload an image to use.
- Enable Hero Section: Disabling this option will hide your menu image from appearing at the top of your website.
- Banner Message: Text entered into this field will appear just above your menu. It can be used to announce an upcoming closure, special promotion, or something else entirely!
- Force Read Banner: If enabled, your banner will show in a popup that needs to be closed before the customer can interact with your site. This is useful if you want to be sure that it has been read.
- Show Translations: If you have multiple languages enabled on your account, you can add a message for each.
Profile Delivery Settings
- Enable Pickup: Enable this if you would like to allow customers to pick up orders.
- Enable Delivery: Enable this to offer your customers delivery for their orders.
- Enable Eat-In: Enable this to allow customers to eat in your restaurant.
- Enable Delivery Asap: Enable to give customers the option to request their order to be delivered as soon as possible.
- Timeslots Minute Skip: The number of minutes between order timeslots.
- Pre Order (Days): How many days a customer can schedule an order beforehand.
- Pickup Min Order Amount (if Enable Pickup is active): Enter the minimum order amount to be eligible for pickup.
- Delivery Condition (if Enable Delivery is active): The requirement type that permits the delivery of orders. By PostalCode and By Radius are available.
If By Radius is set for Delivery Condition, click on the ＋ Add Radius Settings button to configure.
- Delivery Radius: Enter the maximum radius from your restaurant that delivery will be possible.
- Delivery Fee: Choose a delivery fee for orders.
- Minimum Order Amount: Set how much an order's total should be to qualify for delivery.
- Minimum For Free Delivery. Set how much an order's total should be to qualify for free delivery.
Postal Code Delivery Settings
If By PostalCode is set for Delivery Condition, complete the following fields.
- Postal Code: Enter the postal code that allowed for deliveries. To add multiple, separate them with a comma (e.g. 9000, 9050).
- City: Enter the name of the city.
- Delivery Fee: Enter the price that customers will pay to have their order delivered.
- Minimum Order Amount: Prevent deliveries below the entered amount.
- Minimum For Free Delivery: Allow free delivery if an order is higher than the entered amount. Enter 0 to disable free delivery.
Profile Theme Settings
- Color Scheme: Choose from a predefined scheme or choose Custom to create your own.
Custom scheme options
- Header Background Color: Pick a color for the header and footer (bars at the top and bottom of the page).
- Body Background Color: Pick a background color for the body.
- Secondary Background Color: Pick a background color to be used for elements on your site (menu items, categories, backet, etc).
- Headings Colors: Pick a text color to use for your headings (restaurant name, categories, basket).
- Links Colors: Pick a text color to use for your links (categories sidebar, all other links).
- Primary Text Color: Pick a main text color to use for standard text (item names, basket contents, address).
- Secondary Text Color: Pick a main text color to use for secondary and active elements (currently selected menu, delivery method, footer).
- Font Family: Choose a font to use for your site.
- Capitalize Headings: If enabled, all headings will be capitalized automatically.
Once you are finished, click on Save to confirm changes. The preview on the right-hand side will update showing any adjustments made.
Need any assistance with this? Contact your Deliverect account manager, reach out to our support via the chat option at https://frontend.deliverect.com/, or send an email to email@example.com.