If you don't have a POS integration, you will need to create all of your products in your Deliverect account. To do so, follow the steps below.
Use a POS? Create your products on the POS and then sync them to Deliverect.
Step 1. Log in to your Deliverect account and click on Products in the sidebar.
Step 2. Click on the ＋ Create button.
Step 3. Choose Product.
Step 4. Enter details for the new product. Fields marked with an * are required.
- Name*: Enter the name of the product (e.g. Salad).
- PLU*: Created automatically after saving, but you can enter something specific if required.
- Image: Click to add an image. This will be shown on your menu(s).
- Description: Provide some additional information about your product (e.g. Delicious fresh salad with homemade croutons).
- Max Order Limit: If customers should only be allowed to order a certain amount, enter that value here.
- Disable Item: If enabled, the product will not be available.
- Non Physical?: If the product does not need to be counted when packing an order (only for DMA users).
- Base Price*: The standard price for the product.
- Delivery Tax*: The tax for the product when being delivered.
- Takeaway Tax: The tax for the product when being picked up.
- Eat In Tax: The tax for the product when the customer eats in.
- Is Alcohol? If the product contains alcohol, enable this checkbox.
- Allergens: Enter any allergens the product contains (e.g. nuts, milk).
- Tags: Enter any tags to further describe your product (e.g. vegetarian, halal, kosher).
- Calories: The calories of your product.
Step 5. Click on the Create button. To add modifiers/upsells to your product, click on ＋ Add Group (full instructions in this article).