Give your customers the ability to pay for their orders using cash or card on your Online Ordering website.
If you don't see the options shown in this article or need assistance, contact us at email@example.com.
Step 1. Log in to your Deliverect account and navigate to the Locations page.
Step 2. Click on the More button at the top of the page and choose Payment Profiles.
Step 3. Click on the ＋ Payment Profile button.
Step 4. Now you can create the profile. Here are the fields available:
- Name: Give the profile a name to easily identify it.
- Offline Payments: Enable this toggle if you want to offer offline payments.
- Offline Payment type: This dropdown will be present if the Offline Payments toggle is enabled. It allows you to choose the options available to customers:
- Card at the door (on delivery).
- Cash at the door (on delivery).
- Cash in the shop.
- Online Payments: Enable this toggle if you want to offer online payments.
- Payment Gateway: This will be shown if the Online Payments toggle is enabled. Currently, there are two options:
Step 5. Click on the Save button and you are good to go! 🥳