Want to create or manage a discount for your Online Ordering website? Read this article to learn how.
Do note that this only applies to Deliverect's own Online Ordering channel. Not supported for any other delivery channels such as Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Just Eat, ...
Creating a discount
Step 1. Log in to your Deliverect account and go to the Locations page.
Step 2. Click on the More button at the top of the page and choose Discounts.
Step 3. In the popup, click on the ＋Discount button.
Step 4. Configure your discount. The following options are available:
- Discount Code: Enter the code you would like people to enter (e.g. WEEKEND10).
- Discount Type: Choose between a fixed value (Lump), a percentage off an order's value (Percentage), or a free product (Product).
- Discount Value: The value of the lump or percentage discount.
- Discount Product PLU (product discount type): Enter the PLU of the free product.
- Valid From: When the discount code should start to be valid.
- Valid Until: When the discount code should no longer be valid.
- Day Of The Week: If you would like the code to be valid for only one day a week, choose that day from the dropdown menu.
- Min Order Amount: The minimum an order must be to trigger the discount.
- Max Order Amount: The maximum an order can be to trigger the discount.
- Discount usage type: Choose to either limit the discount code by budget (amount of money), or by orders (amount of orders).
- Total Budget (amount of money discount usage type): Set a value if you want to limit the total budget for this campaign.
- Remaining Budget (amount of money discount usage type): If a value has been entered in the Total Budget field, this field will show how much budget is left.
- Total Discount Orders (amount of orders discount usage type): Set a value if you want to limit the total number of orders for this campaign.
- Remaining Discount Orders (amount of money discount usage type): If a value has been entered in the Remaining Discount Orders field, this field will show how many orders are left.
- Deactivate: Enable this to prevent the discount code from being used.
- Expired: This toggle will be automatically activated once the date supplied in the Valid Until field has been reached, or if the value in the Total Budget/Total Discount Orders field has been exhausted.
Once you are ready, click on the Save button. Your discount has now been created! 🎉
Managing a discount
To make changes to a discount, follow these steps.
Step 1. Choose Discounts inside the More dropdown of your Locations page.
Step 2. Find the discount and either click on the trash button to delete it or the Edit button to make changes to it. If you are making changes, don't forget to click on the Save button once are you are finished.
Need further assistance? Reach out via email@example.com and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.