Using dispatch partners in Deliverect allows orders to be delivered to your customers. It allows you to effortlessly scale your operations by connecting with the best delivery partner, each and every time.
- An account with a dispatch partner.
- You will need a tablet running our Delivery Manager Application (DMA) to follow up on the delivery jobs.
- The address of your location has been added in Deliverect.
- What happens when there are no drivers available? You will either have to deliver the order yourself or cancel the order.
- Are you able to use dispatch partners if your e-commerce or online ordering site does not integrate with Deliverect? No, it is necessary for orders to come in through an existing integration connected to Deliverect.
- Do dispatch partners work with phone orders? No, the order needs to come from an integrated channel.
- What if the creation of a dispatch job fails? Please visit the platform of the dispatch provider and manually create a delivery job.
- What if an order gets canceled? You can cancel the dispatch job straight from the Delivery Manager Application by clicking on the Help icon for the order.