'Combos' or 'meal deals' are a group of sections or blocks, which are made up of different products, from which the customer can choose, and which normally contains a discount.
Combo: Happy Meal
Section 1: Choose your burger
- Option 1: Cheese Burger
- Option 2: Mexican Burguer
- Option 3: Vegan Burger
Section 2: Choose your drink
- Option 1: Soda
- Option 2: Water
- Option 3: Juice
Section 3: Choose your dessert
- Option 1: Cake
- Option 2: Ice-cream
- Option 3: Chocolate
First, you must activate 3 modules from your Back Office.
1. Go to your back office and select Configuration > Your modules > Order taken settings and enable these 3 modules:
- Meal deals
- Funnel menu management
- Funnel menu management - Multiple quantity
Then, from the Back Office you will see the Meals tab. From here, you can create your meal-menus, with their different steps and to add the products each step must contain, which must have been previously created in your general inventory from Products > Products.
2. Once you activated it, you will see the line "Meals" appearing on your Products section.
3. By clicking in Meals, you will see the option "Build Meal". Click on it and you will find this screen:
4. Here you will have to add:
- Name of the meal
- Also, you need to create a line for any round of the meal that you decide to offer. In this case, we set as "direct" the drinks and the first dish. This means that it will be requested as first when the waiter is taking the order, and will be sent first to the kitchen to prepare. Once your customer has finished the first dish, you will have to manually call the second dish. For this reason, you can read "next 2".
5. You can click on submit ! After this you will see the following screen:
6. In this step, you will see the strike through name of the deal. It's normal! :) You need to associate the products that you want to offer to each round.
7. Therefore, you have to click first on "Drinks" and then on "Add Products". You will see the list of products that you already have created in your inventory and will have to select a minimum of 2 to add.
8. Once you will have done this with all your "round categories", you will see that the menu name which was strikethrough is now readable.
9. Remember that you can edit your meals anytime by clicking in the green square close to the name of the deal.
10. Refresh your application and you will be able to make your first order by using your meal.
If you want to see how to make an order using your personalized meal, click here.