The Delivery Manager App (DMA) was developed to cater to the needs of several types of food businesses, such as:
- Dark kitchens and delivery-only restaurants (both with or without an ePOS).
- Restaurants that don’t use a point-of-sale system.
- Businesses that work with an ePOS that’s not yet integrated with Deliverect.
- Consumer goods companies aiming to expand their delivery services.
- Orders from online ordering channels like Uber Eats, Deliveroo, and Takeaway are sent directly to the Delivery Manager App.
- Display orders from all delivery channels on one easy-to-understand screen.
- Snooze products when they are no longer in stock or unable to be prepared.
- Tickets have a clean and organized layout, making them easy to read for kitchen staff.
- Close the store temporarily if too busy.
Want to learn more about the Delivery Manager App? Check out our page for it on deliverect.com.