Did your account change to the 2nd version of the menu builder? Then continue reading! In this article, we will go over what has changed and been improved.
In this new update, we've changed the way you interact and make changes to your Deliverect menu. The whole process is less abstract and even more user-friendly!
- When building a menu in Deliverect, it will display the menu just as your online published menu.
- We made modifier management easier. Modifiers and bundles attached to a product in your POS are automatically linked in the new menu builder.
- We added the Manage groups button on the bottom of the menu builder. It gives a clear overview of all the modifier groups and modifiers in your current menu. You can disable, modify, change the minimum and maximum values, and much more.
- You can now publish your menu directly from the menu builder page. Just click the "publish menu" button and select the designated delivery channels.
- Fine-tune menu: In this mode, the changes you make will only apply to the selected location and/or channel.
- Sorting product and categories: click and drag or use the Sort Categories button.
- Translations (beta): Certain delivery channels allow a menu to be published in different languages. You can now add translations to your menu in the Deliverect menu builder. Just select the menu and click on the View Translations button. Currently, this is not supported by all delivery channels and is still in beta.
Syncing or product push from your POS.
Now, when syncing products or modifier updates to Deliverect, you are able to now see exactly which products were added, updated, or deleted from your POS. The system will also warn you if there are any issues with the sync (e.g. duplicate PLU's).
- Preview sync: This will give you a preview of what would be changed in the Deliverect Manager Portal when you would do a sync from your POS.
Feel free to take a look at our Menu builder V2 section in our FAQ to receive a more in-depth explanaton on how to use these new and updated features.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our support team via firstname.lastname@example.org. We are available to help with any issues you might encounter.