With Deliverect's integration, receive orders from your DoorDash account and have them automatically sent to your POS. You are also able to manage your menu and much more. For the full list of supported features, check below.
Activation timeline: DoorDash can be integrated within one week.
- Supported features
- How it works
- How to set up
- Menu management
- Order management
|Manage menus through Deliverect|
|Import existing menus|
|Images (images can take 3-5 days to be approved by the Doordash Team)|
|All orders go through Deliverect|
|Auto-accept orders as they arrive|
|Update the preparation time|
|Delay the preparation time of orders (busy mode orange)|
|Receive delivery driver time updates or change the delivery and pickup times|
|Contact details for the delivery driver|
|Contact details for the customer (address is sent only when you provide your own delivery)|
|Temporarily close/pause the store (via busy mode)|
|Open/close the store|
|Continue to make changes via the DoorDash platform (not recommended)|
|Not require the use of the DoorDash tablet to accept orders|
How it works
- The customer places an order through DoorDash.
- DoorDash will automatically assign a pickup time for the driver to pick up the food.
- DoorDash will auto-accept the order and send it to Deliverect and your POS or Delivery Manager App.
Note that even though the orders will automatically enter your POS, you may also have to accept it before it prints.
How to set up
Step 1. Provide to your Deliverect account manager the web address of your DoorDash page or DoorDash Store ID.
Step 3. Add availability to your menu.
Step 4. Deliverect will request the activation the following Monday. Once DoorDash have approved your menu, the integration will go live on Wednesday.
Sent to DoorDash with a menu push
- Product mapping
- Product name
- Product snooze
- Modifier/option groups
- DoorDash has a manual review process for each new image they receive. The approval process can take between 3-5 business days. You will temporarily lose access to the images you imported manually on DoorDash during this time and will have no images published while the review is taking place.
- Availabilities of the menu (≠ opening times of the restaurant)
- Product tags (note that there is a limit to the number of tags)
It can take approximately 20 minutes for menu changes to be visible online.
Required to send a menu to DoorDash
- Availabilities per location.
When necessary to push the menu online
- Every time the menu is changed.
- When any availability change is made.
When not necessary to push the menu online
- When a product is snoozed (putting a product out of stock).
Information sent to Deliverect with orders
- Order details
- Pick-up time
- Order notes
- Delivery fees
- Customer info