With Deliverect's integration, receive orders from your Deliveroo account and have them automatically sent to your POS. You are also able to manage your menu and much more. For the full list of supported features, check below.
Activation timeline: Deliveroo can be activated from Monday to Thursday and can take 48 hours.
- Supported features
- How it works
- How to set up
- Menu management
- Order management
|Manage menus through Deliverect|
|Menu availability (coming soon)|
|Import existing menus|
|All orders go through Deliverect|
|Auto-accept orders as they arrive|
|Update the preparation time|
|Delay the preparation time of orders (busy mode orange)|
|Receive delivery driver time updates or change the delivery and pickup times|
|Contact details for the delivery driver|
|Contact details for the customer|
|Temporarily close/pause the store (via busy mode)|
|Open/close the store|
|Continue to make changes via the Deliveroo platform|
|Not require the use of the Deliveroo tablet to accept orders|
How it works
- The customer places an order on Deliveroo.
- The order arrives on your Deliveroo tablet to be accepted. There is an option on the Deliveroo tablet to automatically accept orders. Alternatively, you can set up tabletless support, which will both automatically accept orders and remove the need to use the Deliveroo tablet (activation details here).
- Once accepted, the order is sent to Deliverect and your POS or Delivery Manager App.
If the order is canceled on your Deliveroo tablet, the order will never be shown in Deliverect.
How to set up
Step 1. Provide your customer success agent your Deliveroo restaurant ID.
Step 3. Your Deliveroo account will then be linked by our team.
Sent to Deliveroo with a menu push
- Product mapping
- Product name
- Product snooze
- Modifier/option groups
- Product tags (note that there is a limit to the number of tags)
Note that it can take approximately 5 minutes for menu changes to be visible online.
Required to send a menu to Deliveroo
- Deliveroo requires all menus to have a menu description and header image.
- Allergy and diet tags to your products.
When necessary to push the menu online
- Every time the menu is changed.
- When any availability change is made.
When not necessary to push the menu online
- When a product is snoozed (putting a product out of stock).
Information sent to Deliverect with orders
- Order details
- Pick-up time
- Order notes
- Delivery fees
• New to Deliverect? Learn more about what we offer here.
• Find out what other integrations are supported in Deliverect.
• View articles about the Deliverect Manager Portal.