Need to set up a printer in your Delivery Manager App (DMA)? Well, you're in the right place! Here is how you can do exactly that.
Step 1. First, take a look at this article to confirm that your model is supported. If so, connect it to the tablet as per the manufacturer's instructions.
Step 2. Open the Delivery Manager App and tap on the More icon at the bottom right.
Still need to log in to the app? Take a look at this article for instructions and info.
Step 3. Choose the Settings option.
Step 4. In the sidebar, select Receipts printing.
Step 5. Tap on the No printers configured text next in the Printers section.
Step 6. A list of available printers will appear. Tap on a printer to connect it.
Printer not appearing?
- Make sure that your printer is compatible with Deliverect.
- For supported LAN/Wi-Fi printers, ensure that they are connected to the same network as the tablet.
- For supported Bluetooth printers, make sure that Bluetooth is turned on on both the printer and tablet and within range of each other.
- If none of the above works, please reach out to your Deliverect account manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Managing Orders in the App
• How to snooze items from the app
• How to activate Busy Mode from the App