Tailor your Delivery Manager App (DMA) to your needs by adjusting the available options. In this article, learn where to find the Settings screen and what each option means.
Step 1. Open your app and tap on the More icon at the bottom right.
Step 2. Tap on the Settings option.
Step 3. Here you will find your Settings screen, split up into different sections.
- App updates: Tap on Check for updates to see if there are any available. New updates will also be periodically displayed on the main screen.
- Diagnostic reports: Tapping on Send reports will send log files from your device to our developers about the status of the app. This is particularly useful if you are experiencing any technical issues.
- Choose language: Change the language used in the app.
- Configure: Change the settings of the printer, including the options to print bag or kitchen tickets.
- Automatically print ticket: Enable for tickets to be printed automatically once an order has been accepted.
- Print rider updates (not supported by all channels): If enabled, driver/rider/courier updates will automatically be printed as they are received.
Printer configuration settings
- Brands: Select which brands you want to use for this printer.
- Bag ticket/Kitchen ticket toggles: Enable the type(s) of ticket you want the printer to print.
- How many times should each ticket be printed?: If the printer needs to create multiple tickets, adjust the number.
- Adjust font size: Increase or decrease the size of text on printed tickets.
At the bottom, you will find two additional options.
- Print test tickets: Send an example ticket to your printer.
- Disconnect printer: Remove the printer from the app. It can be added again in the future if needed.
To change the name of the printer, click on the pencil icon.
- Automatically accept orders: If enabled, orders will be accepted automatically without notification.
- Default preparation time: The default time to prepare orders. This only affects channels that support this functionality. Check with your Deliverect account manager to find out if this is possible with your channels.
- Automatically finalize orders: If enabled, you will not need to accept orders manually. Orders are finalized as soon as they are received by the app.
- Order flow: Here you can manage the different statuses for orders. Read more about this option.
- Enable scheduled orders: If enabled, scheduled orders will appear in the Scheduled section of your Orders screen. If disabled, scheduled orders will exist in the New section.
- Allow indefinite snoozing: If enabled, items can be snoozed for an unspecified time.
- Periodically load the orders: If enabled, the app will routinely check for new orders. This is helpful if you do not have a stable internet connection.
- Display the item prices in the App: If enabled, the prices of individual items will be displayed in orders.
- Play a sound when a new order comes in: If enabled, an alert will be sounded for each new order.
- Sound duration: If you have sound notifications enabled, the time entered here will determine how long the sound will play (in seconds).
- Select a notification sound: Fancy a different sound for new orders? Choose here a different one.
- Driver update threshold: Choose the minimum driver update time change to be notified about.
- Notify about internet connection issues: If enabled, a notification sound will play if a connection to Deliverect is lost.
- Location: Tap on Switch location if would like to manage a different location with this app.
- Opening hours: Tap on Change opening hours to adjust when your location is open.