The following hardware is currently supported for use with the Delivery Manager App. Do note that Deliverect does not provide any hardware.
- iPad supporting iOS 11 or higher:
- iPad (5th generation or higher)
- iPad Pro (all generations)
- iPad Air (all generations)
- iPad Mini (2nd generation or newer)
- Android tablets supporting version 9 or higher:
- Samsung Tab A 10.1 2019 version.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 (2020)
- Star Printers on iOS and Android:
- TSP143IIIBI (bluetooth, lan or wifi)
- Epson Printers for Android:
- TM-m30II (Bluetooth only)
- TM-T88VI (Bluetooth only)
At the moment, Epson Printers only work with Android.
USB and LAN printing is not yet supported for Epson printers, so make sure that you are using the Bluetooth or WiFi versions of these printers.
The current version of our app can be found in Apple's App Store or Google Play, under the name Deliverect: online order hub. Once installed, log in with your Deliverect account and select the location you'll be using it from. We have a dedicated article with steps here.
Pssst! If you are interested in testing our 🚀 latest features 🚀 , drop us a line. Simply send us a message along the lines of "Yo! I'm in for beta stuff!" at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll get in contact as soon as the developers have cooked up something that may interest you.