- When a new order comes in, through the Deliveroo tablet, you will see a popup allowing you to accept the order.
- When you accept the order, it will automatically go into Lightspeed in your ‘takeaway’ view under ‘new’ (1 & 2 below).
- The rest of the flow depends on what you are used to in your restaurant: you can send the order to your kitchen; already print the receipt, or edit it first (3).
In the end you will need to hit 'pay' (4). You'll land on the next screen, where you can select 'finalize' in the bottom right corner. The payment method ‘Deliveroo API’ will be automatically selected.
If you want to do a menu update:
- Add/change the product in your POS
- Sync products with Deliverect
- Add/make changes in the menu builder in Deliverect
- Publish the new menu
Don't make changes directly on your Deliveroo tablet or in the Deliveroo web portal. Your AM should also know not to make changes when there is an integration.