Upon opening the Delivery Manager App (DMA), you will see the Orders tab.
Your orders are divided into tabs according to their status.
- Requires Attention: Orders that have issues with dispatch. This will only appear if you use a dispatch partner for delivery.
- New: Orders that need to be accepted.
- In Progress: Orders that have been accepted and are in the preparation stage.
- Finished: Orders that are prepared or delivered to the customer.
- Scheduled: Orders to be prepared at a later time.
View details about an order
Select an order from the list to see its details, displayed in different sections.
A. Basic Details: Some key info about the order is displayed here (order ID, customer's name, channel, address).
B. Order Notes: If the customer has left any comments or remarks, they will be displayed here.
C. Payment Info: This shows if the order is unpaid.
D. Receipt Details: The customer's order is displayed here in full.
E. Delivery Details: In this section, find the delivery type and courier, as well as the customer's address and contact details.
The customer info is what Deliverect receives from the delivery channels. This can vary between channels.
Change an order's status
Need to change the state of an order? First, select the order from the list and then tap on the desired status.
Tap on the Filter button at the top left to limit your order list to specified criteria. Use it to only display orders from selected channels or order types. You can also change the sorting of orders.
With the Print option, manually send the order to your connected printer. If you want orders printed instantly, turn on the Automatically print option in the Receipt printing settings of your app.