With Deliverect's integration, receive orders from your Uber Eat account and have them automatically sent to your POS. You are also able to manage your menu and much more. For the full list of supported features, check below.
Activation timeline: Uber Eats can be integrated within one business day.
- Supported features
- How it works
- How to set up
- Menu management
- Order management
|Manage menus through Deliverect|
|Import existing menus|
|All orders go through Deliverect|
|Auto-accept orders as they arrive|
|Update the preparation time|
|Delay the preparation time of orders (busy mode orange)|
|Receive delivery driver time updates or change the delivery and pickup times|
|Contact details for the delivery driver|
|Contact details for the customer|
|Temporarily close/pause the store (via busy mode)|
|Open/close the store|
|Continue to make changes via the Uber Eats platform|
|Not require the use of the Uber Eats tablet to accept orders|
How it works
- The customer places an order on Uber Eats.
- The order arrives on your Uber Eats tablet to be accepted or automatically accepted if you are set up for tabletless (activation for tabletless on request).
- Once accepted, the order is sent to Deliverect and your POS or Delivery Manager App.
If the order is canceled on a Uber Eats tablet, the order will never be shown in Deliverect.
How to set up
Step 1. Provide your customer success agent the URL or UUID of your Uber Eats store.
Step 4. Add availability to your menu.
Sent to Uber Eats with a menu push
- Product mapping
- Product name
- Product snooze
- Modifier/option groups
- Availabilities of the menu (≠ opening times of the restaurant)
- Product tags (note that there is a limit to the number of tags)
Note that it can take approximately 5 minutes for menu changes to be visible online.
Required to send a menu to Uber Eats
- Availabilities per location.
When necessary to push the menu online
- Every time the menu is changed.
- When any availability change is made.
When not necessary to push the menu online
- When a product is snoozed (putting a product out of stock).
Information sent to Deliverect with orders
- Order details
- Pick-up time
- Order notes
- Delivery fees
- Customer info (address is only sent when you provide your own delivery)