To create a new user in your Deliverect account, follow the steps in this article.
Step 1. Log in to your Deliverect account and go to the Users page via the sidebar.
Step 2. Users can be invited one at a time or in bulk via a CSV file.
Click on the Invite User button.
Enter the user's details. The following options are available:
- User Name: Enter their name or how they should be identified in Deliverect.
- User Email: Enter their email address.
- User Role: Choose which role they should have. This will determine what they can access and perform in Deliverect.
- Account Manager: Has access to your data in Deliverect, can view orders, control menus, and snooze products.
- Employee: Can only see incoming orders.
- Locations: Choose which locations the user can access/manage.
- Send Mail: If enabled, the user will be sent an invitation email. A link will be created that can also be used to accept the invitation.
- Roles Groups: If the user needs additional permissions, these can be set here. If you require any assistance, please reach out to our support team.
User role, locations, and permissions can be copied from an existing user by choosing them in the Copy Settings From dropdown.
Click on the Invite User button once ready.
Click on the Import Users From CSV button.
Click on the Upload A File button to choose your CSV file and click on Upload.
Reach out to your Deliverect account manager or our support team for assistance with bulk importing users.